Monday 4 August 2014

ATHENA LOUISE .... FANTASY TO REALITY...

ATHENA LOUISE one of the most lovely face and georgeous body in the fashion of modeling and car shows here in the Philippines... 

I am hoping one of this days... I could have a photo shoot of her... she's so very busy and have a very hectic schedule...

I am nobody compare to the photogs that have her as their model... 

I am just hoping one day... one day... I could have her added to my portfolio...

here are some of her photo shoots with some great photographers in the country...

CREDITS TO ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS FOR THEIR PHOTOS USED FOR THIS ARTICLE:


























HOPE SHE WOULD CONSIDER ME IN... I AM NOBODY WITH NO WEALTH TO BE PROUD WITH...

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR MY PORTFOLIO
like my page http://www.facebook.com/BinondoGallery