Tuesday 27 September 2011

Left alone over JONES BRIDGE


YOU'RE LEAVING ALREADY????
      Up in Jones Bridge alone and trying to pull out all the memories, there's so many questions in life
that needs an answer. Like, what would be the difference between a friend to an acquaintance?
I met so many people as I journey life, met friends. They come and go. What I'm whinning all bout is,
I thought, I were their friends and even making them my priority. At first, yes it is wonderful, splendid,
all of sudden you feel that you're alone already. Yes! You're still in the group just because you are part of
the group, you will left behind,empty, ALONE!

     You'll see that you could still attend on their gatherings, why not? You could still hang-out with them,
why not? You could even talk to them, WHY NOT? They will even answer what you're asking about.
What seems to be the problem then?  HERE!!

     It's been a while since you meet again, NO HI! NO HOW ARE YOU? NO NOTHING!
a simple nod to acknowledge that they know you. And if you're with them as they start to chat with
each other? you think that where were you when that happen? " I'm sorry I was not informed to come"
WHY? am I invited anyway, does someone care to let me know that "HEY! you DON'T  to come to
the party, RIGHT?

    Even just pretend to invite me then,I understand that usually I can't come, but atleast I am informed.
And here's another! TRUE FRIENDS are the one who could DESTROY you coz they know all
you evil deeds, your deepest secrets, they could even put your name to shame.... Since they are your
FRIENDS they would not do that. BUT STILL! there are some so called friends use the word friends
just to gain benefit only.

     Not only that friends could easy forgive you even for the most heinous crime you done and they could
also understand you why you do that except of course if done it on purpose. If you don't have any idea
that you hurt a friend, it's easy to understand,i stand to be corrected, It depends on how they treat you as
a friend of coourse...

    It's so EMO,BITTER and SAD.. I'm sorry but that's how i feel. So many friends you could never tell
whose real or whose NOT!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR MY PORTFOLIO
like my page http://www.facebook.com/BinondoGallery