Thursday 22 September 2011

short journey to chinatown with "AYVHIE"

It started when i transfer from canada to united kingdom, i have NO IDEA of what i would encounter
in the said country. I have my training for more than a month, had my first barge-in with a petite and charming
lady named Ayvhie. She seems too tired of the shift, slouching in her chair, monotone voice, sleepy eyes.
     But still she's so beautiful in my eyes. Histrionic? YES! Exagage, but still i am stunned with her looks.
After a small chat, knowing little details bout her. I said to myself, this is just a beggining of a story to be told.
After my training, i see myself working with her a same work area just a work station away. I'm always
finding a way to have a glance of her, and see to it that she have a look to so i could see her eyes.
She always amazed me with her fabulous sense of fashion. For me she could be a model with the way she
dress herself, as if she was always in the catwalk, so petite, fair complexion, curly hair. I'm begining to like
her as i were a teenage high. As days pass i found myself providing my website to her and disclose that i am
a photographer as she visit my webite binondogallery.lens.ph and even ask her to have a photoshoot with
her. As she declined my offer that gives me an oppurtunity to talk to her.
     I ask for her to add me in "facebook" which she did. I'm too shy to ask her mobile number so i ask her
number over FB, and she gave it to me, i am so overwhelmed coz she is my "crush" and i have the oppurtunity to chat and befriend her. After sometime, that she have her leave i called her just to hear her voice and it felt good chatting with her.
     I ask her if he have a bf, she said she just broke up and it's on her 2 month of her break up, ask if she is
aware of the 3 month rule as per "JOHN LLYOD's movie". She said, YES! so i said to her that we have to wait for the 3 month rule then we will have our " LOVE STORY" She is surprised of what i've said but she don't know why she agreed or maybe i just assumed that she agreed to the condition that i told her.
     As the story goes on, we found ourselves chatting to each other, calling over our mobile phone for almost hours of chat, the longest hours i've talked to her was 4 hours and a half. I disclosed everything to her, from myself, to my family, to my background EVERYTHING she has to know bout me. And i know also part of her life as well. And we found out that we fell in love to each other, actually i'm the first one who fall in-love to her, eventually she followed.
    Things are working just fine and i don't want this story to come to to an end, That's why we'll stop here
and the rest of the story i don't want to disclose...


AJ CU
Binondo Gallery
JayVhie

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR MY PORTFOLIO
like my page http://www.facebook.com/BinondoGallery