Saturday 6 October 2012

My HOBY KAYETRINA....


Sometimes I wonder what life would have been like if we never met it would have been simpler... yes easier... maybe but then I realized that it also would be incomplete.

She catch my attention, that's why I am featuring her in my blog, at the end of this article you 'll know wht I feature her here.

Here's some of her photo shoot and the reason why i have her here.......






MY HOBY  GREETING ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY












She is Kayetrina, A freelance model based from Batangsas,
I saw her at two networking sites for models, photographer, hmua at designer. The site would be
http://www.yomodel.com and  http://www.modelsearchmanila.com,
I saw her first at Yomodel.com doing some sexy photos done by Jhovs Medico, I was stunned with her simplicity, she has a beautiful face, very nice skin tone ( which is i like her color and skin texture )
 not to mention she have a superb curve sexy as you know it.

I manage to add her as a friend at facebook and even ask her to have a photo shoot as well...
Eventually I ask for her number for communication purpose which i fortunately been provided, for almost a year I didnt have the oppurtunitty to have her as my model, but the BEST THING that Happened to this, NOW!! She is my girlfiend, My HOBY ( HONEY - BABY ). That's how she call me. And I love her so much. I LOVE YOU HOBY!

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS USED  IN THIS BLOG STORY BELONGS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER
ALL PHOTOS PROVIDED IN PUBLIC BY GOOGLE.
ALL WATERMARKS OF THE PHOTOGRAPHERS ARE CLEARLY IN THE PHOTOS.
CLEARLY AWARE OF THE Philippine copyright law Republic Act No. 8293
IF EVER YOU DON'T WANT YOUR PHOTOS TO BE FEATURED IN THIS BLOG PLS EMAIL ME AT binondogallery@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR MY PORTFOLIO
like my page http://www.facebook.com/BinondoGallery