Saturday 28 July 2012

BORN LOSER

I like to say something and this goes out for you   

The first time I saw you a put a little more

TRUST, Blast but i hate to past

This feeling that I know it's not easy to past

First time we met though strangers we are

So very close, yet I think it's very far

It's hard to believe, you're the one who relieve

The pain that I gain in my past full of pain

You're the apple of my eyes, I'm melting as ice

You make my day bright, bright even at night

How could i let you see the feelings inside of me

For me you found a friend, a friend till the end

Baby, I LOVE YOU but what could i do

Your heart is captured by somebody else and who

Let me know who'll be the lucky one

And I assure to you that I will be gone

You want to be friends, friends till the end

But my feelings is strong, how could i pretend

As time would pass as I shed my sorrow

I think the day would go, and wait for NO tomorrow

As life goes on, on and on and on

I will LOVE YOU till the break of dawn

My love for you will not go till ETERNITY

Cause' I will LOVE YOU till ETERNALLY

I'm a SUPER stupid a hundred percent BORN LOSER

I couldn't find a way in LOVE that I' a WINNER

You're the girl of my FANTASY, the girl of my REALITY

But I miss you a lot it's a trip to INSANITY

I want you to bear this in your deepest mind

That I'm always here if you don't wouldn't mind

I'm always here waiting for your LOVE and CARESS

For me time will perish but still you're the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR MY PORTFOLIO
like my page http://www.facebook.com/BinondoGallery