Tuesday 24 July 2012

KATE COTONER FHM's VIXEN CANDIDATE DO GLAM SHOOT



A sexy FHM's Vixen like KATE COTONER would do glam shoot for BINONDO GALLERY.

I barely know her, as usual I saw her at social networking site known as FACEBOOK. I saw her in one of the organizer's page or profile, i ask the organizer if i could feature her to my page www.facebook.com/AJs.World , and as well as promote her as a model.
Eventually I manage to add her and lucky for me, she confirmed my friend request then, I ask her for a photo shoot, of course as a photographer, seeing her profile and beautiful face she would be a perfect model.

Two or three months after, i press my luck by dropping a msg at her FB account, and lucky for me she replied, I ask her if i could have a photo shoot with her, which she agrees.

So, May 18, 2012 we have our shoot somewhere in ortigas a little playground inside a subdivision.
and here are some of the photos taken.

THANK YOU Miss KATE COTONER




KATE COTONER


KATE COTONER
  
KATE COTONER









KATE COTONER





  




No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR MY PORTFOLIO
like my page http://www.facebook.com/BinondoGallery