Saturday 25 August 2012

I HAVE TO LET YOU GO





I understsand that I'm a NOBODY, even my exisitence, you're not aware of it.
I am NO PERFECT person. I usually do commit errors or mistakes that would lead to a embarassing moment.
You always do ignore me in a group as if i wasn''t there.
You and used to be happy when we're together, sharing thoughts and ideas. Laughter and Joy, Bonding moments staying late just to chat over the phone as if we're not together for the whole day.
Just telling stories of what we done the whole day, planning ahead opf what if's....

The time that we're together you even mention that you don't want the day to end. You even want to be with me the whole day and the whole night.

All of the sudden drastic change happen, you're not the same person i know. You always disagree to what I said and suggest. And the worst you ended up of what we started.

You build a wall  between the two us, I realized that losing was very painful to me.
And I admit I was wrong and of course you're right.
Everytime I think of you I shed a tear can't accept the fact that you're not with me no more.

The most painful part is to remain friends with you eventhough I know the mere fact that I still LOVE you. Everytime i saw you or even your image in a certain photo or just a simple post of yours in facebook, It brings a small pinch in the heart knowing the some point in my life you were mine.
And all I could do is sigh and say "Hope I could get over you!"

As time would pass I learn just to read all your post and try to greet you same as others greet you with no string attached to it. However the feelings still there but I have to fight not to show you how much I miss you.

All I could do right now just watch you from a far that you're happy and contented in other arms.



I LOVE YOU BUT I HAVE TO LET YOU GO AND BE HAPPY WITH SOMEONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR MY PORTFOLIO
like my page http://www.facebook.com/BinondoGallery