Wednesday 29 August 2012

Should I smile cause were friends, or should I cry cause that's all well ever gonna be.

I don't know what to say when it comes to her...
She have her own life to live...
she have what she called her own.
As my title say
" Should I smile cause were friends, or should I cry cause that's all well ever gonna be."
It's all that i could do just shed a tear whenever  i see her smile or laugh,
NO, I'm not crying beacuse she is happy with someone.
I'm crying because I'm not the one who makes that.

Yeah! she acknowledge my presence coz I'm there or I'm on her way.
But the essence of what i feel for her?
It doesn't exist for her.
Constantly ignoring of what I said and done.
Just dealing with simply beacuse I am civil to her,
So she is just doing the same. Even if I crack a joke or open up a conversation
she doesn't even care to listen.
The moment you just ask her for something that she could answer she would.
The worst way to love someone is when they are right beside you
and yet you know you can never have them.

I love her but I cannot show it, want her but she cannot know it,
need her but I know it'll never be, if only she needed me.




I think it's weird when I love you, I think it's weird when I want you, when you don't even know I'm there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR MY PORTFOLIO
like my page http://www.facebook.com/BinondoGallery