Thursday 30 August 2012

LOVE, PASSION, HOPE and REJECTION ( Quotes pt. 1 )

You're the one who broke my heart, you're the reason my world fell apart, you're the one who made me cry, yet I'm still in love with you and I don't know why.


- If you LOVE someone, you better proveit cause if you don't, they might not believe it.

       for love is not a noun to be defined but a verb to be acted upon....

- Don't attach yourself to anything that needs to go. Everything in this world is not permanent.

       You just to have to love it, while you have it.

- NOT BECAUSE THE RELATIONSHIP IS OVER THE FEELINGS ARE GONE...

- Someone asked me "How do you avoid pain?" I laughed then answered slowly

        "It's easy just open your eyes then close your heart"

- Do you know what's wrong with SORRY?

         It gives people the wrong idea that any mistakes can be solved by a single word...

- It's not the happinessi feel when im with you, Iit's the loneliness i feel when you're not around...

- I'm not a facebook status to be like by all....

- You don't need complicated set of rules to find a good person to love you

         If a person loves you they'll do anything to keep you around...

" You don't love a woman beacuse she is BEAUTIFUL, but she is beautiful because you love her..."

- Never settle for being someone's OTHER, when you have the potential to be someone's ONLY!

-No matter how much you do good to other people they will still hurt you..

- Always have a personality like a salt....
        
          It's presence may not be felt, butit's absense makes everything TASTELESS!

- You don't need to do everything to be happy, You just need to take care of the person who's making YOU happy....




Hold my hand, just one more time, so I can remind myself why it is that I can't get over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR MY PORTFOLIO
like my page http://www.facebook.com/BinondoGallery