Friday 7 September 2012

SHARIFA.... INTERNATIONAL MODEL





I met her in a networking site called YoModel.com, She's a Half Filipino - Half Persian based in the Philippines. We agreed to have a shoot in the future for my up coming SERIES concept Photo shoot.

We met unespectedly, 1 sunday night, we met and
I ask her to be my date on RPX Fashion show that time, we enjoyed the night watching all the new models ramp their way to fame.

Around 2am she ask me if we could do a photo shoot at her place that time.... eventhough it's raining hard we manage to have a street photo shoot some where in cubao and a implied shoot at her place

Here are some of her pics...






 








 


 





You have to be yourself. Be very honest about who you are. And if people like you, that's fine. If they don't, their loss.



1 comment:

FOR MY PORTFOLIO
like my page http://www.facebook.com/BinondoGallery