Wednesday 12 September 2012

GOOD SAMARITAN

Did it surprise you that I am not who you thought I was? Did it surprise you to find that I don't exactly stand for what you thought I stood for all along? Did it surprise you to find that I'm not exactly how I played myself out to be? That the person you thought I was is actually nothing to what I am.











 The girl in the red blouse is ZIPORAH FLORES, I witnessed myself. NO SCRIPT! As we were doing our Photo - walk from Lawton to Ongpin Binond last Chinese New Year 2012. As we cross MacArthur Bridge, ZIP saw a lady whose walking in bare foot, she approached the lady and ask why she have no slippers on, No question asked she took off her sandals off to her bag and gave it to the lady, I was amazed coz if you would believe it or not she doesn't know that I was taking pictures of them. So she was surprised when I show her the pictures....



Everyone sees who I appear to be but only a few know the real me, you only see what I choose to show there's so much behind my smile you just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR MY PORTFOLIO
like my page http://www.facebook.com/BinondoGallery