Thursday 6 September 2012

HOPIA ( ONE MORE CHANCE ) ... ASA KA PA!!!

Photo courtesy of Eng BEE Tin

All in all, I have no regrets. The sun still shines, the sun still sets. The heart forgives, the heart forgets. One more kiss, even though it's come to this. I'll close my eyes and make a wish... hoping you'll remember.

and

I never regretted telling you I liked you, I only regretted never hearing what you really thought of me.

you know what...

Nothing hurts more then waiting since I don't even know what I'm waiting for anymore.

I have waited for you for 2 years and I will wait for you for the rest of my life. Even if that means I have to give you up for the rest of my life, I will wait for you. I love you that much and nothing will ever change that.

I wish that I could hold you now... I wish that I could touch you now... I wish that I could talk to you... be with you somehow.

“She loved me at my worst. You had me at my best, but binalewala mo lang ang lahat… And you chose to break my heart.”
- John Lloyd Cruz, One More Chance (2007)


Kasi ang totoo, umaasa pa rin akong sabihin mo: Sana ako pa rin. Ako na lang. Ako na lang ulit.
- Bea Alonzo, One More Chance (2007)

Hindi mo alam kung gaano kagusto sabihin sayo na sana tayo na lang, sana tayo na lang ulit. Pero sa tuwing mararamdaman ko kung gaano kita ka mahal hindi ko maiwasan ulit maramdaman lahat ng sakit…. I want my heart to stop breaking – para pag naging tayo ulit kaya na kitang mahalin ng buong buo. Nang walang takot kung masaktan man tayo muli
- John Lloyd Cruz, One More Chance (2007)

Heere are some of the clips of the movies


You're the one who broke my heart, you're the reason my world fell apart, you're the one who made me cry, yet I'm still in love with you and I don't know why.



I don't know which I would rather believe... that you never did care or that you eventually stopped.


Hold my hand, just one more time, so I can remind myself why it is that I can't get over you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR MY PORTFOLIO
like my page http://www.facebook.com/BinondoGallery