Saturday 15 September 2012

The REAL AYVHIE

For you to see the REAL Beauty of a person if you could  see her on  her most candid moment captured in the lens of the camera.

If you would ask me she have the beauty and the X-factor, I can't define in words what inner or outer beauty I found in her. But for me, She's one of the beautiful girl I met and captured on candid moments and still remain amazingly beautiful.

As "Bruno Mars" says "She's so beautiful...Just the way you are..."



I'm the one that loves you no matter wrong or right.

















   n                                       


Goodbyes always hurt whether it's the right thing to do or not.

I never had a dream come true
'til the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be with you


PHOTOS TAKEN LAST JUNE 25, 2012 TEAM BUILDING VMUK

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR MY PORTFOLIO
like my page http://www.facebook.com/BinondoGallery